Dr Das attended TNMC Medical College at The University of Bombay. He went on to receive his LMSSA, a Diploma in Medicine, Surgery and Midwifery in the United Kingdom.
Doctor Das passed his FLEX (Federal Licensing Exam for MDs) with a score of 86% in Indianapolis and further training at the University of Miami. He has been board certified (and recertified multiple times) in family practice.He also has additional training in Office Gynecology and Dermatology. Dr. Das has had privileges at Holmes Regional Medical Center since 1987.
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Board Certified Family Practice.
- Gynecology. Treatment for recurring vaginal infection, STD, recurrent UTI
- Member of The American Society of Colposcopy and Surgical Pathology
- Dermatology. Laser treatment for blemishes acne, and TCA facial peels
- Medical Associates of Brevard Family Medicine
For leisure, Dr. Das enjoys playing with his kids, swimming, music and painting.